|Company||NZWindows Waikato Ltd|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 9:49 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||NZWWProd Apr 18|
If you love being busy, thrive under high volumes of work and like to be valued for your work ethic, accuracy and efficiency, this could be a good career move for you.
We have an opportunity for a highly organised person to assist with the Production Planning, Purchasing and Scheduling of jobs within our Hamilton based production team.
The main responsibilities include:
- Coordination of jobs and materials to enable factory to meet manufacturing schedule
- Proactively manage the production schedule and materials deliveries including problem solving issues
- Data entry of maintenance requirements
- Providing excellent customer service by liaising with customers regarding the status of their jobs and deliveries
- General administration jobs within the production area including assisting customers with their enquiries
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Some experience in an engineering, mechanical or manufacturing organisation would be preferred.
- Great communication skills with a clear, articulate and confident phone manner.
- Highly organised, analytical and applies attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and deal with multiple external and internal customer requirements and a fast-paced environment
- The maturity and attitude to deal with stress in a positive and constructive manner.
- Good general computer skills and moderate understanding of Microsoft office.
- An ability to work together in a positive team environment.
- Passion to get things right.
- Belief in the importance of systems and processes.
Why apply for this position?
You spend more of your time awake at work than anywhere else, so it might as well be as enjoyable as possible.
At NZWindows we believe:
• People make the difference
• If everyone has an input into what they do, then we can do it better than anyone else
• Using the principles of Lean everyone contributes to doing it better today than we did yesterday
• Growing and developing people within the company is a key to our success
If you want to be a part of a family team and believe in our core values:
• We will find a way
• Choose our attitude
• We will do what we say
• Strive to better ourselves
• While having fun
Please note: Only those who meet the above criteria and suitable for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.