|Company||Harris Transport Group|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||TBC|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 10:28 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- Harris Transport Group delivers all around the North Island.
*The ideal candidate will have:
- A full class 5 license with a safe driving history
- Clean driving record
- A minimum of 5 years class 5 driving experience
- The ability to complete basic paperwork, eg. timesheets & daily job sheets
- NZ residency
- Reliable transport
- Hiab experience
- Truck and trailer experience
- Tipper experience
- This position is servicing a valuable client and professionalism is a must.
- Duties could include:
- Line haul driving
- Loading and unloading of truck when appropriate
- Safe securing of loads
- Cleaning of truck, inside and out.
We are looking for a driver who can demonstrate their driving ability and who has a great work ethic. As customer service is extremely important to us, good communication skills and a friendly personality is a must.
Harris Transport Group is committed to providing a safe working environment and includes employees in the development and management of health and safety systems to protect themselves and others.
The ideal applicant will be able to take direction and be flexible to changes throughout their working day.
They will also take pride in themselves and our vehicles.
A dangerous goods endorsement, forklift endorsement and first aid certificate is beneficial.
In return, Harris Transport Group offers competitive rates relevant to the applicant and their experience.
- Hiab driver would be Mostly Auckland work, would prefer experience with palfinger & loglift hiabs.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.