|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 4:15 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Day Shift - Wednesday to Sunday
- Based in Takanini
- Semi or Truck and Trailer operation
- Recognition of your skills and abilities
- 'Second to none' training and support
Hall's is a fast growing transport company specialising in refrigerated transport and logistics. We are well established across New Zealand, with a high profile and a focus on providing excellent customer service. As a Hall's driver you are the face of our organisation, and we recognize this with a wide range of interesting and ongoing training and support. You'll have responsibility for ensuring our customers' valuable goods are delivered in perfect condition and you'll interact with lots of interesting people who are passionate about this industry.
What we offer:
- Day Shift - 7:00am start
- Bulk metro deliveries (home every night)
- Good pay rates with good hours
- Stable employment; have security to build a future!
- On-going training and support to complement your skills
- Opportunities to advance
- A safety focussed environment
What you will bring:
- Full Class 5 licence with a clean driving record
- Able to work every Saturday / Sunday
- Fitness, enthusiasm, energy
- Customer service focus
- Fork Lift certification an advantage but not essential
- Focus on safety at all times
At Hall's we want all our staff to go home safely every day. To help achieve this, we have a comprehensive Health and Safety Plan in place to protect us all, including pre-employment medicals and drug testing.
We are always looking for people with the 'right stuff' to join our organisation. Please visit our careers page at www.halls.co.nz for all current vacancies.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.