|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 4:32 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
InZone Industries Ltd is a vertically integrated business that helps build better environments. We provide smart product solutions and services that create healthier, more comfortable and more energy efficient interior spaces. We are New Zealand based and service the local and international construction sector with new and retro-fit solutions.
This role will be working out of the Auckland manufacturing site in East Tamaki, supplying product to Auckland metro sites and also to our regional branches in the North Island.
Job tasks and responsibilities -
- Strong adherence to all Health and Safety policies
- Deliver all products in full on time
- Communication with customers
- Maintain truck
- Drive fork hoist when required for loading/unloading (F endorsed)
Skills and experience -
- Experienced in Auckland metro and North Island Line haul
- Can demonstrate good customer service
- Effective communicator
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure
- Is aware and up to date with Health and Safety legislation
- Clean driving record
- Clean and tidy appearance
Please email your CV with a brief covering letter to us. Don’t phone, as we will contact those candidates we would like to speak with further.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.