|Company||Mini Tankers - Fast Fuel Limited|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Neg|
|Listed||Tue 10 Apr, 6:26 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||AKC - Onehunga|
The Mini Tankers team are all about delivering what matters to our customers, providing them with value and quality to ensure their business runs smoothly and efficiently. Through speed, simplicity and service we fuel a wide range of customers including trucking fleets, heavy machinery, fishing vessels, cruise liners and airlines.
In this role you will provide service concentrated within the Auckland Airport only and other areas as required.
In addition to having at least 2 years’ experience driving a Class 2 vehicle, you need to have an excellent understanding and a passion for Health and Safety and be great at delivering an awesome experience to customers.
Here at Mini Tankers, we reckon everyone is a leader. Although you won’t have any direct reports, you are still expected to create what matters and inspire others to get after the most important things.
Mini Tanker Refuelling Operator (Auckland Airport).
To manage and make efficient and effective onsite diesel deliveries for all Mini Tankers/Z customers in accordance with its policies and procedures, and business practices.
This position will assist Mini Tankers/Z to ensure that customers value the service provided by Mini Tankers with regard to increasing their productivity, reducing their downtime and minimising risk within their fuel requirement needs. This position is a Full time position, working 5 days on 3 days off rotating roster, as we are a 24/7 business this does however mean that you could be rostered to work on any day including Public Holiday's in any week
Job knowledge, skills and experience:
• At least 2 years’ experience driving a Class 2 vehicle
• Good understanding of key Health and Safety objectives in the workplace
• Commitment to customer service and demonstrated ability to achieve an appropriate balance between customer and business needs.
• Effective negotiation and assertiveness skills to ensure efficient deliveries are made in accordance with customer requests.
• High level of communication and interpersonal skills to ensure positive relationships with key customers and stakeholders
• Basic computer skills are necessary to operate the On Board Computer POS and delivery system
• Good working knowledge of key legislation e.g. Work time and logbook rule
• Class 2 licence - Mastery
• FTW Medical - Pre requisite
• Defensive Driving skills - Skill
• Manages knowledge and information - Skill
• Stakeholder engagement - Skill
• Commercial Acumen - Skill
• Strong influencing skills - Skill
• Negotiating skills - Skill
Basic computer skills - Skill
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.