|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 5:37 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client is a reputable food distribution company that services restaurants, hotels, cafes and caterers with fresh, frozen and dry products.
They are currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals with a clean full class 1 or 2 New Zealand drivers licence to join their team in Penrose delivering fresh, frozen and dry goods to their customers within the Auckland area.
As the face of the business to customers, candidates will be required to display great customer service and excellent time management skills to ensure delivery of product within established time frames.
In addition successful candidates should:
- Be physically fit with a willingness to work and be a team player
- Display a high level of customer service
- Be capable of some heavy lifting
- Assist with packing orders
- Be familiar with the Auckland geographic region
- Have great communication skills including a good understanding of the English language
- Be able to work Saturdays
Safe work practices are a must as is a keen attitude.
Hours are generally Monday to Saturday, 6 am to 3 pm
If you fit the criteria & are keen to work in a fast paced environment, please apply now with your CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid long term NZ work visa.
Mob: 021 605 305
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.