|Location||Whakatane, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 10:37 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Short haul only
• Modern Trucks
• Great Salary Package
Our Tanker Operators are professional truck drivers - committed to delivering customer service and safety.
We have a number of permanent and temporary roles available at our:
These roles operate on set rostered shifts (some nights), so you can always plan ahead.
• Class 5 drivers licence and
• Experience driving truck and trailer vehicles
• Preferably experience driving on country roads.
• Experience driving a live load would also work in your favour.
We are at the forefront of health and safety with high industry standards and a commitment to quality. Our drivers can truly take pride in their work and there’s plenty of scope to develop your career.
You will receive:
• Comprehensive training
• Company uniform
• Be part of an exceptional team of experienced drivers who are really there for each other.
• Great benefits and income
• Excellent working conditions
• Driving modern trucks with the latest technology.
Everyday Tankers contributing to dairy that’s loved around the world.
To apply for this role you’ll need to be an NZ resident or have a valid NZ working visa. Our recruitment process will include attendance at an assessment centre, pre-employment checks (drug and medical, reference checks and a police check).
At Fonterra, you’re in good company become a part of the Fonterra Journey!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.