|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 5:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Well recognised Top of the South operator
- Supportive and tight-knit team environment
- Blenheim based, 35 hours plus on offer
Rockgas Nelson Blenheim are a locally owned and operated business supplying Rockgas LPG to their customers all over the Top of the South Island.
Reporting to the Manager, you will join a busy team providing gas delivery services to Blenheim and the surrounding areas.
Key functions will include, but not limited to;
- Delivery of 9kg and 45kg LPG and Industrial gases to clients, both residential and commercial
- Maintenance of stock, filling of cylinders
- Lifting or rolling of bottles involved
- Associated paperwork and administration
- Overflow support for Nelson operations
- On Call after hours work required fortnightly but will need to be flexible
You will need your Dangerous Goods license and your HT class 2 license. LPG filling training will be provided.
Customer service is of utmost importance in this role, as is a good attitude and initiative, the ability to work autonomously where needed and the desire to do great work at all times.
This is a permanent position with some flexibility around hours for the right person, you will need to be situated to interview/start on short notice and have the eligibility to work in NZ indefinitely.
If you believe that you fit the bill, don't hesitate to apply - applications will be screened immediately as this role is available to start ASAP.
For further enquiries please contact Tania McCaa 03 5794794
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.