|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 6:37 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Competitive hourly rate
- Career development
- Upskilling opportunities
Ensuring our equipment is fit for hire and then getting it delivered/picked up safely are really important parts of what we do for our customers. If you enjoy driving and love working with tools and machinery, we have a Driver/Service Person role in Queenstown that might be perfect for you. Joining an experienced and committed team you'll have a real opportunity to learn loads and the chance to work with a pretty great range of hire plant.
What you'll learn:
- How to service a wide variety of hire plant
- What tools and machinery are required for different jobs
- Great customer service and sales experience
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety practices
What we can offer:
- Lots of opportunity to learn
- A great team-working environment
- You'll be working for one of the most recognisable names in the Hire industry
What you need:
- Ideally a Class 4 NZ Driver Licence with WTR & F endorsements (we are prepared to upskill the right candidate)
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Happy to work on a rostered basis (we're open 7days, 7am - 5pm)
Who we are:
Hirepool was established in 1955 and over that time we've grown to become the national leader in the hire industry. Our equipment ranges from lawnmowers to 30-tonne excavators, portable toilets to 40metre marquees, cars to 10-tonne trucks. It means we provide our services to a really diverse customer base; everyone from big names in infrastructure and construction to independent contractors and first time DIY-ers all the way from Whangarei to Invercargill.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.