|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 1:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are on the lookout for experienced and confident Class 5 Drivers to join T&G at our Mt Wellington site. The run requires nightly swap with deliveries to a few key T&G clients back in Auckland.
What are we looking for?
We want to talk with Experienced Class 5 Drivers who can provide good customer service, deliver the goods to our customers safely and manage the unloading and loading process of goods.
You will have:
- Minimum 2 years Class 5 driving experience
- Health & Safety and Road Safety awareness
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow process
- Strong customer service focus
- Confident truck loading & unloading skills (forklift)
- Good communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Previous produce handling experience (preferred not essential)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Discounted Southern Cross health insurance
- Opportunity to be part of a well established, recognised industry leader
- Staff Purchase Account for Produce
- Free issue of Staff uniform and PPE gear
- Free onsite parking
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Access to the OCP - work, home, & personal wellness support program
Please note that the successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory background checks, a security check and a pre-employment drug test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.