|Company||Wellington - Gilmours|
|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 2:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We require an exceptional customer service focused, positive driver with a Class 2 (Class 4 also an advantage) Licence with a can do attitude to join our highly skilled driving team ASAP.
Applicants should have:
- A sound knowledge of central city Wellington, it's surrounding city suburbs and the Hutt Valley district
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to deliver excellent service to our customers, while looking to exceed service expectations wherever possible
- A good level of physical fitness (the job involves manual heavy unloading to multiple locations)
- A fort hoist licence (preferred but not essential)
- A current Class 2 full license essential
- A current Class 4 full license - desirable
- A flexible attitude to work duties
If you have a keen interest in getting things done right the first time then we would love to hear from you.
Final details for this run are currently being decided and the advertisement will be updated once confirmed.
We anticipate the following:
- Days of the week worked will either be Monday-Friday or Tuesday-Saturday.
- Start times will be between 6.00am 8.00am with finish times between 2.30pm and 4.30pm.
The closing date for applications is Monday 25 June 2018.
Thank you for your interest in the Vacancy. Please note that due to the large volume of applications we typically receive, we will only contact you if you are shortlisted for an interview.