|Company||Trucking Relief Ltd|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$23.50 per hour plus holiday pay|
|Listed||Tue 12 Jun, 3:50 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
|Reference||LPG Cyl Driver ET|
An Auckland location allowance of $120.00 nett per week applies
The successful candidate will be delivering LPG cylinders on regular scheduled runs throughout the greater Auckland area. You may also be required to fill LPG cylinders as part of your role. This is a Monday to Friday daytime role that requires you to have a flexible attitude. You will be required to work Saturdays during the peak periods.
Initially this is a full time casual role but depending on a number of business variables and candidate suitability after 3 months it may develop into a permanent full time position.
Driver duties include:
• The safe and efficient delivery of LPG cylinders to commercial and residential customers
• Safely filling LPG cylinders
• Positive interaction with a wide range of customers
• Accurate and timely completion of delivery information
• A high level of professionalism and customer service
Candidates should have:
• A clean class 2 licence with at least 12 months continuous accident and incident free driving
• DG endorsement
• Excellent customer service skills
• Reasonable level of physically fitness
If you fit the above criteria apply for the role on-line attaching your current CV.
Background criminal and traffic history checks and drug screening will be carried out on the successful applicants.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.