|Listed||Tue 12 Jun, 4:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As a successful Transporter Driver/Operator you will be driving our artic tractor/trailer low loader unit. You will be responsible for the timely delivery of plant and machinery from 1-30 ton to Downer work sites around Wellington city including outer suburbs and across the region. Occasional Travel throughout the North Island working away from home. The Transporter Driver/Operator is responsible for in-transit load security of all plant and machinery and must meet all transport industry regulatory compliance.
So what do we offer:
- Stable working environment
- Full time hours guaranteed – minimum 40 hours per week with paid overtime and other benefits
- A real focus on a safe working environment including personal protective equipment’s being provided
- Extensive training and development opportunities to help enhance your skills and advance your career
- A fun, welcoming team working in a positive atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow and enhance your career!
- You should hold a Class 5 licence with W, T, R endorsement
- Experience in operating a variety of civil machinery is advantageous
- Proven work history with experience in civil infrastructure
- Work well in a team environment, but can work well alone when required
- Be reliable and hard working
- Show commitment to safe work practises
- Ultimately we are looking for someone who has a great attitude, has pride in their work and wants to be part of a great team
If you have read this far then there is a good chance that this is the role for you, so what's stopping you?
Seize the opportunity to secure your future with Downer and apply now by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using reference number 549756 in the subject line.
As a WorkSAFE environment all successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.