|Location||Palmerston North, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 11:47 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
You get it already... you love the challenge of a fast paced environment, you enjoy a physically demanding role, and you enjoy driving!
You're already strong in Customer Services and you're ready to take on a new role with our team at Fliway. We're one of the largest fully integrated logistics providers operating in New Zealand, offering our customers solutions from international freight to warehousing and domestic delivery to both businesses and homes
You also like the fact that we offer training and development, a dynamic team environment, and this role offers variety with working both at our Palmerston North depot and out on site delivering and collecting freight from residential and commercial premises.
(This is a fixed term position for three months starting from July 2018 until October 2018 for leave cover)
Working hours, Monday to Friday, from 7:30 am to 5.00pm, and that works in with your lifestyle.
The What and Who...
To be successful in our team and achieve in this role of Driver, you'll be:
- Hardworking, honest and reliable
- Fit for work - lifting, pushing, pulling, movement of freight by hand and trolley is required
- Flexible in your approach - a typical day may include loading freight, driving, processing freight deliveries, doing the paperwork and providing great customer services
- Able manage your workload and meet deadlines
- Organised in processing your documentation and keeping your paperwork in order
- Ability to use a scanner, tablet or mobile phone to organise your daily run and paperwork
- Good team player, with initiative and able to perform quality work in a safe manner
- Hold a clean HT licence, minimum Class 2 is required
- Licensed Forklift driver preferable
We are looking for someone with a bright personality who has the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a range of stakeholders in the position.
The How, When and Where...
So, if you are ready for a new challenge in a fast paced place, then this is the opportunity for you.
We will be checking applications and interviewing from now, so get your applications in quick!
Please note as a standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, and ACC check to be considered for this position.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.