|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 4:44 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Christchurch location
• International clients
About the Company
Representing the best New Zealand can produce, this innovative business has a reputation for developing strong partnerships with their clients.
With strong international partnerships, this successful company has a large market share and an extensive export business.
This position forms an important part of the team and takes responsibility for:
• Receiving and processing customer orders, both domestic and export
• Liaising with international clients
• Checking of export invoices
• Reviewing orders for data accuracy
• Producing invoices for goods sold and providing information for customers as necessary
• Processing export documentation, ensuring compliance with all customers and carrier, bank and regulatory requirements are met, including E Certs and Eligibility Documents
• Other administration duties as required
• Product allocation for customer orders
• Liaising with Bookings Officer
• You will have relevant experience in a logistics department, freight forwarding or shipping industry
• Fast and accurate data entry skills
• Have an eye for detail
• Be a natural problem solver and communicator
• Have the ability to multi task
How to apply?
If you think you have what it takes and would like to know more then register your interest in confidence by calling Abby Thomas at Graham Consulting on 03 666 4391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applications are reviewed but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions about your application please feel free to call or email the consultant whose details are listed on the advertisement.