|Company||Toll NZ Ltd|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 28 Jun, 12:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Complete Customs export compliance requirements
- Inform Customer Service of actions required
- Order follow up's
- Prepare reports for Freight Forwarding Manager
- Profit & Loss for end of month closure
- Process creditors invoices
- Monthly identify costs on all jobs
- Process costs & charges, create and print final invoice
- Process & respond to emails from customers
- Arrange cartage pick-ups from customers
- Update regular customer profile
- Send overseas agent pre-alerts on consols
- Book space with airlines- source airline quotes on an ad-hoc basis
- Liaise with airline reps to discuss services, schedules and updated rate information Maintain beneficial supplier relationships
- Create & print file for each shipment
- Prepare documentation- Ships Letter of Instruction (SLI), Commercial Invoice, packing list, licences and other associated paperwork
- Maintain airlines rates file
- Manage CASS statement/accounting issues
Experience of 1-2 years within International Freight Forwarding is ideal, including the use of Cargowise.
In return, you will be working in a friendly team environment where career development opportunities are offered. We also offer a well-rounded Health and Well being Programme to support our employees both during and outside their time at work.
As a market leader in the NZ and global freight forwarding industry, TGF is committed to continued growth, excellence in customer service, employee development, and lives by our corporate values of Safety, Teamwork, Integrity & Trust, Continuous Improvement and Open & Transparent.
If you are ready to join a dynamic and growing brand, please visit our careers page at http://careers.tollnz.co.nz/home were you can apply for this exciting opportunity.
***Only people with the legal right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position.
*** Please note: Roster rotation for Saturday work every 4 weeks
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.