|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Jul, 9:01 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Hardworking and willing to learn?
- Training provided. Be put through your Customs PIN!
- Onsite car park and uniform included
Our globally renown client are looking for a "can do" Operations Coordinator to join their tight knit team.
This company pride them selves on training. You will be taught from scratch and learn imports, exports, be put through your Customs Pin and IATA certificate which are highly regarded qualifications within the industry. This is an extremely varied role which will also require you to drive the company vans and deliver goods when needed.
- MUST hold their FULL NZ Drivers licence.
- THE RIGHT ATTITUDE! You must be a motivated, flexible, team player who is willing to go the extra mile and muck in where ever needed.
- Hours are based on shifts which work on a 3 weekly rotation
- A shift will either be 7am - 3:30pm or 12pm - 8:30pm
- A small amount of on call work is required also
Unique company, training provided within a tight knit team and a competitive salary on offer! What's not to like! APPLY NOW!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.