|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Negotiable Executive Package|
|Listed||Tue 13 Feb, 4:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Multinational Company
- Albany Based
- Great work environment
About the company:
Our client is a multinational company and leader in global logistics. For them, teamwork is key which is why they offer a trusting and collaborative environment, with excellent working and career development opportunities.
About the role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Business Development Manager will support the strategic goals and requirements of the company. You will be the face of the company within the NZ market, and need to be comfortable with a high level of autonomy, and responsibility.
- Represent the company in a professional and consultative manner
- Managing existing relationships, as well as securing new business opportunities
- Prepare responses to tenders and RFQs
- Implementing new customer accounts including finance terms
- Liaising with operations team for special customer requirements
- Follow up on sales leads
- Provide clients with quotations in a timely and accurate manner - import, export, sea and air, customs clearance and delivery
- Report statistics and business gained to corporate team on a monthly basis
- Set & achieve agreed KPIs
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 3 years' experience in Freight Forwarding/Global Logistics
- A proven track record as a sales hunter and farmer
- Strong commercial skills
- Results oriented
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- High numeracy and analytical abilities
- Exceptional personal standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism.
- Based in Albany but with national responsibility
- A Highly Competitive Salary package will be negotiated (including a motor vehicle)
For more information:
Please call Lee Buys on 09 280 4567 or 021 467 393
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.