|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 13 Feb, 6:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Field Operations Supervisors
- An opportunity to work within a company which thrives on innovation
- 100% New Zealand owned and operated
As the Field Operations Supervisor you will be responsible for the management of a team to ensure contract services are carried out safely, on time and to a high standard.
Your key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining a strong working relationship with staff and clients
- Ensuring the work environment is safe by identifying, controlling and reporting of hazards and incidents
- Managing complaints from customers and members of the public
- Ensuring equipment is maintained correctly
- Completing scheduled reporting
- Coaching, mentoring and training of staff.
Skills and attributes required:
- Highly effective manager who leads by example and creates a strong team dynamic
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Passion for continuous improvement and innovation
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Computer literate
If you believe that you are the ideal person for the role, have a full drivers licence and can provide two references then please apply online or email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.