|Company||Dibble Transport 1997 Limited|
|Listed||Tue 27 Mar, 11:17 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Dispatch Managers play a key role in fulfilling and making promises to their customers and meeting those customers expectations. They are responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the organisation. You will need to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, making quick and concise decisions while keeping a cool head.
This includes managing staff, organising schedules and routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements and making sure drivers are aware of their duties.
Here at Dibbles we are seeking an experienced Dispatch Manager to join our busy and friendly team.
- Planning routes and load scheduling for multi drop deliveries
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers
- Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport system ERoad and ICOS management system
- Ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations
- Communicating effectively with clients and their requirements
-Team player with good ethic and positive friendly attitude
- Experience in the Transport industry.
If you think you could fit this discription please send your cover letter and cv to:
Dibble Transport 1997 Limited
PO Box 320
Before the 14th of April 2018
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.