|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 1:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||RF13604 - 1|
- Great business that has a strong service offering
- Based in Onehunga
- Salary 80-85K package
This well established business provides advocacy, representation and support for the Road Transport industry.
- Supports owners in business, from a technical and compliance perspective.
- Adds value by negotiating pricing on specialist services and products with suppliers.
- Represents members with government, both at a local and central level.
- Advocates and lobbies on behalf of members.
Skills & experience:
- You'll have experience within the transport industry, and training and development is on offer to further hone your skills and knowledge.
- You have an inquisitive mind; you like to know how things work.
- You're a natural relationship builder, and you have a logical approach to problem solving.
- There is a wide array of resources available to you to enable you to fully support members.
- You are systems savvy and not afraid of technology!
This is a fantastic opportunity to drive your transport career down a different road - call Rosalee today on 021 993 412
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.