|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 11:40 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• To assist Branch Manager to direct and organize all reservations and pick-ups, and deliveries
• To assist Branch Manager to organise the purchase and maintenance of transport vehicles, equipment and fuel
• To assist Branch Manager to maintain business records and preparing operational statements and reports
• To assist Branch Manager to handle or assist in the resolution of customer service issues
• To assist Branch Manager to ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at or above the area goals
• To assist Branch Manager to coach all staff and empower staff to engage in problem resolution and customer relations
• To assist Branch Manager to continue to increase the market penetration of the branch and increase revenue
• Actively participate in the training, coaching, and mentoring of all Branch staff
• Ensure that all corporate policies and procedures are administered and followed appropriately by all personnel
• Other duties that may be required to carry out, such as tour guiding and driving
Requirements: must have previous experience, in possession of ADS tour guide accreditation, a full driver licence with class 2 and P endorsement.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.