|Company||AVIS BUDGET NZ|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 12:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The Auckland Airport Branch Manager manages the service operation to ensure that it functions effectively and efficiently to maximise profitability, while maintaining the highest level of service.
Your key tasks will include:
- Leading and developing a team of people
- Ensuring sufficient resources to meet operational needs
- Rosters and scheduling
- Process of payroll, recruiting staff, coaching and managing performance
- Daily and weekly reports
- Oversee service transactions and cash management procedures
- Manage and achieve resource and financial objectives within plan
- Maintain adherence to health and safety procedures
Required skills and experience:
- Experience within car rental industry preferred.
- Leadership experience preferably in a vehicle rental or related industry
- Customer Service focus
- Proven sales ability.
- Professional communication skills
- Good Problem Solving and Initiative
- Decision making skills.
- Coaching skills.
- Able to work well in an evolving and fast paced work environment
- Sales skills with confidence to seek new business
- Full New Zealand driver's licence (both manual and automatic) and good driving record
- An understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity, Occupational Health and Safety and other relevant legislation.
- Salary, vehicle and annual incentive
- Life Insurance, Optional Additional Super, staff discounts
- Great team culture!
- Opportunity to be part of a developing and growing company with global opportunities!
If you are looking for a new professional challenge, and believe you can add value to our team, then please apply now using the appropriate link.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.