|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 2:18 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for an experienced professional to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to keep our customers happy in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
Experience required in Logistics, WMS and Sales
• Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
• Upsell existing customers with new products and services
• Implementing after-sales services to follow up customer satisfaction
• Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
• Develop service procedures, policies, and standards
• Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
• Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
• Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
• Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
• Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
• Maintain WMS entering in all orders correctly, onboard new customers and write out processes
• Seeing through customer’s queries to a resolution. Dealing with all returns, freight forwards and missing items on behalf of our customers using our warehouse.
• Proven working experience in customer service or account management
• Proficiency in English
• Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
• Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
• Customer service orientation
• Logistics, WMS, and sales experience
• Reach and exceed assigned monthly targets and have the strategy in place to achieve.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.