|Company||Port Nelson Ltd|
|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Mon 26 Mar, 3:02 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
We are seeking enthusiastic and well-presented security professionals who enjoy working with the public and understand the importance of delivering excellent customer service. You will take a conscientious and diligent approach to your work, be an effective communicator with sound decision making skills. In addition, ideal candidates will have:
- Previous security experience with security qualifications desirable;
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Strong focus on customer relations with previous experience in a front line customer service role;
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast paced front line position; and
- Availability to work a variety of 12 hour shifts (days and nights) including weekends and public holidays.
Due to the nature of our shifts, the positons are best suited to individuals with no fixed week or weekend commitments and may involve some static guard work.
It will also require you to demonstrate our ASPIRE values - accountability, safety, passion, integrity/honesty, respect and excellence.
These are exciting opportunities to join the Port Nelson team and be part of a successful local business that takes pride in its people and the role we play in our community and the wider region.
Please apply ASAP online with a copy of your CV and covering letter. For more information, phone Jacqui on 027 734 0113.
We operate a drug and alcohol testing programme.
For a copy of the Job Description visit https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/38664/desc/
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.