|Company||Transcon Warkworth 2015 Ltd|
|Pay & Benefits||Growing team - All training & PPE - Birthday leave|
|Listed||Sat 7 Apr, 11:33 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
An exciting opportunity has emerged for someone to join our growing team, based in beautiful Warkworth, in the role of Freight Operations Manager, overseeing the operations of our 12-strong general freight fleet.
The ideal team member will bring with them...
- An articulate and meticulous attention to detail
- Sound verbal and electronic communication skills
- Transport experience
- Experience with freight management systems
- Sound computer skills
- Geographic knowledge of the greater Auckland/Rodney region
- A desire to innovate and perform the role to the highest of standards
- A customer focus
- Preparedness to get 'hands-on' as required
...and above all an element of calm in what can, at times, be a very dynamic environment.
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you - let us know what you're all about and why you think you'd be a great fit for the role, and how you think you can help us grow places!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.