|Company||Toll NZ Ltd|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 1:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Do you want to further your career in a fast paced and exciting environment? Toll is Australasia's largest and most successful provider of transport and logistics solutions and is committed to offering its people a place to grow and excel.
We have an opportunity at Toll Parcels (A division of Toll Networks (NZ) Ltd) for an entry level Operations Supervisor to contribute to our success.
Working for Toll is a career choice; we strive for operational excellence and are driven by customer satisfaction.
You will successfully lead your team to meet the operational KPI's set for this business critical position. The key accountabilities in this role include: optimizing operational performance; achieving a major change in safety performance; managing labour resources to maximize business performance and exceeding customer expectations.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in team management?
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to supervise daily activities, manage resources and plan workflow
- Ability to coach and develop a team, leading by example
- Confidence in communicating with clients and senior management
- A commitment to safety in the workplace
- Ability to complete reports and operate to set budgets
- Passionate and a can do attitude
- Be reliable and integral
- A highly developed organizational ability
- Ability to investigate and action complaints
- Have a sound knowledge of all contractual obligations
You will have a strong transport, logistics and warehousing background and a tertiary qualification in supply chain/logistics or equivalent tertiary business qualification is preferred.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and work in a professional environment, please visit our Toll careers website below.
Visit our careers page on www.toll.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.