|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 6 Jul, 4:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Freight is a fantastic opportunity for those of you who have recently left school or graduated. By putting in the hard yards you can secure yourself a secure and profitable career. Choosing to go down the freight pathway can open many doors.
To succeed in the freight industry you should recognise the following in your abilities:
- Your a bright spark! Your looking for a role that will continue to keep you engaged!
- You are excited about a career in the freight industry
- Posses excellent communication skills
- Aren't afraid to do that hard yards and get stuck in
For meeting the above criteria you will receive:
- The opportunity to become a part of a global company that aims to recruit, develop and keep top talent
- To join an industry that offers a genuine career pathway - put in the hard yards and the world is your oyster!
- Good entry level salary on offer
- Supportive and forward thinking management, and an excellent team culture!
These roles are standard Monday to Friday business hours.
If you are genuinely excited by the prospect of a career in freight attach your CV alongside a cover letter of why you would be suitable.
To register your interest click the 'APPLY NOW' icon. For any questions please contact Lara Evans 09 300 6360.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.