|Company||Port Nelson Ltd|
|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 3:02 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
- Are you looking to supplement your income?
- Enjoy working outdoors and physical work?
- Can work a variety of hours including nights and weekends?
We are seeking applications for hardworking individuals to join our Stevedoring Division in the loading and unloading of vessels. We are a 24/7 operation with shifts commencing at any time of the day or night.
The work is irregular with no set shifts and is best suited to individuals seeking part-time or occasional work which can fit around their other responsibilities.
To be considered, you will need:
- Team player who is able to work to deadlines
- Positive attitude with a proven strong work ethic
- Genuine commitment to health and safety
- Physically fit
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
Previous stevedoring or plant operating experience (forklifts, cranes, diggers) would be an advantage.
We offer good conditions and a great hourly rate and for the right candidates there are opportunities to train, up-skill and build a real career in Ports and Stevedoring.
At Port Nelson Ltd, irrespective of our position, we all strive to uphold our "ASPIRE" values: accountability, safety, passion, integrity/honesty, respect and excellence.
We operate a drug and alcohol-testing programme.
For more information phone Jacqui on 027 734 0113. No text messages please.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.