|Listed||Thu 28 Jun, 12:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Full time
- Based in Blenheim
We are after a hard working, keen and motivated Yards Person to join our team based in Blenheim! This position requires a person who has excellent attention to detail, physically fit and has had experience operating a forklift.
Working with a small team this role is responsible for:
- Coordinating storage of materials and equipment
- Loading and unloading of goods
- Receipting of all inwards goods/dispatching of all outwards goods
- Managing inventory and consumables levels
- The handling and storing of hazardous goods in line with company protocol
- Housekeeping and tidiness of the yard
We are looking for individuals who have the following skills and experience:
- Hold a current forklift licence (with F endorsement) and HT licence
- Hold a clean drivers licence
- Experience in a Warehouse / Stores in an industrial environment
- Computer Literate (experience in an ERP system and can use Excel)
- Can follow processes and work safely
- Understands hazardous goods and safety data sheets
- Proven ability to communicate effectively
- A high degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Be physically fit for manual handling
If this position sounds like the one for you please apply now
A pre-employment medical and drug test is mandatory.
Only NZ residents or people with relevant work visas should apply for this position.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.