|Listed||Mon 9 Jul, 2:53 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We are looking for an enthusiastic, efficient and self-motivated individual to take on the key role of Postal Delivery.
You as an ideal applicant will:
- Hold a current NZ motorbike license (minimum restricted)
- Be prepared to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Be self-motivated and able to work alone
- Enjoy a hands on role
- Have the ability to work flexible hours
- Welcome a challenge and strive for improvement
All successful applicants will be required to pass a Ministry of Justice check & pre-employment drug screening.
DX Mail is part of the Freightways group, with branches nationwide. We are dedicated to providing reliable business communication through efficient and cost effective networks.
We operate a fast paced and dynamic business and are looking for positive and proactive people to join our team.
So, if you are interested in gaining experience in an operational environment, with a company that is part of the NZ-wide Freightways Group – please send your CV marked confidential to:
Or via mail:
DX Box GR59901
32-36 Gallagher Drive
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.