|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 12 Jul, 7:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a clean class 2 license as a minimum
- Be physically fit and able to do labouring work
- Be open to working some evenings on occassion
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and random drug and alcohol testing
- Expereince with driving and operating sucker trucks is essential
Usual work hours are Monday to Friday 8 to 4.30, however there occasional hours when required to work some evening hours. Driving would be 20% of the job and operating approximately 80% of the job.
If this sounds like you, apply online with a current CV or a description about yourself today
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.