|Company||Post Haste Couriers|
|Location||Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 9:11 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Busy and diverse role
• Small and dedicated Team Environment
• Key Leadership position
As part of the Freightways Group of Companies, Post Haste is one of the leading courier service providers in NZ. We pride ourselves on getting the small things right, having strong values we actually live by and being a fun, dedicated team.
An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and motivated person to join our Rotorua team as a Branch Assistant.
You can expect a wide variety of duties with no two days being the same. Some of the key responsibilities include:
• Managing all branch administrative functions
• Achieving cash collection targets
• Processing of manifests & ensuring all revenue has been accurately captured
• Leading and motivating a small customer service team to achieve all branch KPI’s
• Provide exceptional telephone and face to face customer service by leading by example
• Supporting Branch Management with the completion of weekly and monthly reports.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication and time management skills, a strong eye for detail, confident with MS Office, together with an attitude that no job is too big or too small.
Please send your cover letter and CV in confidence to:
Applications close 27th July 2018
TEAM OWNERSHIP SUCCESS RESPECT
CUSTOMER VALUE HONESTY
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.