|Listed||Thu 9 Aug, 11:02 am|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
The roles will be for 20 hours per week, generally from late morning to mid afternoon Monday to Friday, however occasionally if a container has been delivered off schedule we may require some flexibility to meet the arrival time.
The role requires a large amount of heavy lifting and physical activity.
Key functions will be to:
- unloading containers, placing goods on pallets and shrink wrapping/strapping;
- labeling products;
- assist in moving stock around store using the forklift or pallet jacks;
- assist in moving stock to offsite storage; and
- undertaking other tasks such as merchandising, cleaning etc.
- A forklift with F endorsement would be an advantage. Flexibility and short term notice for work availability is a priority.
This is a fixed term contract until Mid December 2018.