|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 9 Aug, 4:02 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
New Zealand Post is an iconic New Zealand business and we are committed to a future that meets our customer needs both physically and digitally. As a Courier Parcel officer your role is critical to customer experience in ensuring freight or product is sorted, processed, dispatched correctly and that our couriers receive it for delivery on time.
In this dynamic job you will:
- Sort our customer's parcels, freight and mail
- Dispatch correctly to our couriers to ensure they can deliver on time
- Handle freight in a careful and professional manner
- Liaise with various internal contacts to solve problems and raise issues where required
This is a great opportunity for you to work within a dedicated team who contribute to making Courier Post a great place to work.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be available and flexible to work on call hours
- Be a committed teammate who puts customer's first
- Be ready for a physically demanding role - heavy lifting is required
- Enjoy working hard and be confident managing your time
- Have an accurate eye for detail and a sense of urgency
- Have good geographical knowledge of your local area
In return for upholding our promise to customers as well as `buying' in to our values, we can offer our employees a rich and diverse workplace offering. Your opportunity could start right here.
For more information about careers at New Zealand Post visit jobs.nzpost.co.nz All applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand. Any appointment will be subject to a satisfactory drug test and security check. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.