|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Excellent medical, insurance and super benefits|
|Listed||Mon 8 Jan, 7:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Play a pivotal part in the success of our LVL business
- Take ownership of inventory planning to ensure customer service excellence
- Strong systems and planning skills in a process driven environment
Do you live and breathe DIFOT targets and stock levels? Then join our DC team to proactively plan and manage our inventory levels!
We have a great opportunity for a motivated person to control our inventory management for the LVL Distribution Centres based in Wiri and Christchurch. Reporting to the DC Manager, you'll be responsible for proactively managing the inventory levels to ensure world class supply to our customers.
If you're methodical, well organised, love detail and process, then this is the job for you! You'll be confident interacting with a range of people at our sites; working collaboratively with our planning and customer services teams; as well as overseeing parts of inwards goods and managing one support person in this hands on position.
You love immersing yourself in reports to understand the key levers of stock management and you're someone who jumps in with both feet to solve problems and make improvements so that they don't reoccur. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading all inventory initiatives to enhance customer service experience
- Execution of accurate cyclic and periodic stocktakes
- Appropriate management of slow and obsolete stock
- Overseeing the location management for inventory within the warehouse to optimise utilisation and reduce picking errors
- Plan production and stock replenishment, identify, investigate and resolve stock discrepancies
- Find solutions and manage defined and auditable inventory control procedures across multiple sites
You'll be comfortable working in a complex, multi-site business and ideally have some exposure to manufacturing, warehousing and distribution. Your excellent attention to detail and systems skills, including high levels of Excel capability and working knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems, will be highly regarded.
You will be joining a well-respected company offering a competitive salary package including a great superannuation scheme and medical insurance, fantastic culture and real opportunities for career advancement. For more information on working for us please go to our careers website www.chhwoodproducts.co.nz
If you're hungry for the next challenge in your supply chain or planning career, then you could be the ideal person to take ownership of our inventory to maintain and improve our DIFOT levels! Please apply online.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.