|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 8 Nov, 9:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Rolleston location
- Growing Company
Our client, Morgan Furniture, is a well established New Zealand icon, responsible for bringing the La-Z-boy chair into lounges across the country. A family owned and operated business since 1944, Morgan currently is the largest supplier of upholstery furniture in New Zealand and has a significant presence in Australia.
Operating large warehousing and distribution centres in Tauranga and Christchurch, we are looking for a team member to join the Christchurch distribution centre in Rolleston.
Your duties will include:
- De-vanning of import containers
- Receipting of stock, making sure inventories are up to date and accurate
- Forklift/stock picker operation
- Assembly and quality control of furniture
- Assisting with deliveries to customers locally if required
- General warehouse duties
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in a distribution and warehouse environment
- The ability to self-manage whilst being a strong team member
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Work systematically under pressure
- Can do fix it ability
- Physically fit
- A full driver's licence is essential and preferably a fork lift license
In return you will be given the opportunity to be part of a high performing team in a company with strong values. If this sounds like a role you will thrive on, please apply today.
Note: You must be eligible to work in NZ and have strong English language skills. Our pre-employment process includes a criminal check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.