|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 19 Jun, 3:51 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Prepare orders by picking stock; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintain inventory controls by updating stock orders and printing requests.
- Perform regular stock takes of the warehouse to ensure stock levels are correct.
- Ensure that the warehouse area is kept clean - keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Regularly ensure stock is consolidated to make the best use of the warehouse space.
- Assist with unloading containers.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicate to the team any delays on order dispatch.
- Assist with Customer Services to cover absences when requested.
- Assist with general office duties e.g. cleaning, rubbish, as required.
- Manage the Health and Safety of self and other colleagues and report any potential or actual incidents straight away.
- At least 1 year’s warehouse relevant experience
- Experienced in fork hoist operation
- Holds a current and clean NZ License.
- Ability to multi task and manage time well
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, to tight deadlines with strong prioritisation skills.
- Must be a Team player.
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation.
- Physically fit – lifting up to 20kg
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.