|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 21 Jun, 12:44 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are after two Freight Handlers to join our passionate and capable team at our Wiri Transport and Distribution centre.
Your day to day tasks will include:
• Operating a fork hoist that loads and unloads trucks
• Checking and staging inbound freight ready for loadout of regional/metro Primary Freight
• Ensuring the integrity of freight has not been compromised or damaged
The two shifts we have available are –
Monday to Friday - 2.00pm to 10.30pm
Sunday to Thursday - 10.00pm to 6.30am
To be successful in this role the following skills and experience are required:
• Have a fork hoist license, F endorsed, and Dangerous Goods trained
• Attention to detail with a proven ability to meet expected performance levels
• Great team player
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Results focused
• Good understanding and application of both oral and written English
If you‘re looking for an opportunity to be part of a team that is passionate about what they do, focus on providing great service to their customers and are rewarded with a competitive hourly rate, then look no further.
Foodies is a team of 22,000 New Zealanders. In a growing network of 350+ stores. Serving over 1.3 million customers every week. In the most awesome little country in the world.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.