|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Fri 22 Jun, 11:50 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We need an energetic and motivated Warehouse Manager to join our team. Previous warehouse experience would be beneficial.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Driving our HT truck between our warehouses and store in order to keep the store and stock room replenished
- Drive our HT truck to Auckland weekly to pick up NZ made lounge furniture
- To de-van containers at our warehouse
- Ability to use our picker/forklift around the warehouse, retrieving/replenishing furniture from the racking system using the picker
- Assembly of flat pack furniture including dining suites, coffee tables and entertainment units.
- Unwrapping and preparing of lounge suites for shop floor display and customer deliveries
- Application of fabric protection to lounge suites
- Assisting in layout and replenishment of shop floor stock
- To ensure that the store room and warehouse is presented in an organised and clean manner at all times
This is a high paced role and the successful candidate will need to be able to:
- Work independently but also be an effective member of the Furnish team
- Listen to instructions and carry out work as required in a timely manner
- Must be proficient in using a computer, preferably Apple Mac
- Independently load and unload our trucks so must be healthy and strong
- Have a full, clean drivers licence + a class 2 HT license
- Having a forklift license and/or be MPI accredited would be a bonus.
- Possess key traits such as excellent organisational skills, be focused on time management, be flexible and love being part of a team
- Be well presented and comfortable communicating with our customers
- Roll their sleeves up to get the job done!
The hours for this position are 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.