|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 29 Jun, 1:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Manage and develop a productive, close knit team to achieve results
- Make your mark within a fast paced, freight environment
- Flexible start and finish times Monday-Friday!
Courier Post is an iconic Kiwi business that embraces change to drive productivity and support its fantastic team of staff. Based out of Highbrook, we are looking for a new Team Lead to manage a dedicated team of people to effectively run our dispatch and freight forward function. You will lead by example and be comfortable with "getting your hands dirty" to help out when needed.
We are looking for a dedicated, practical leader, with some previous experience managing teams! You're the type of person who takes a hands-on approach and demonstrates a commitment to safety while fostering a high performing, positive team culture!
If you want a strong, stable company where you can develop your leadership experience whilst staying in touch with the "hands on" side of the role, then look no further!
Other things that are important for this role:
- The availability work 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday. Start and Finish times are flexible
- A reasonable level of physical fitness to help with lifting when required - our parcels weigh up to 25kg
- Ideally, people management experience within a busy, fast paced environment
- Computer literate
- Resilience and a strong customer service focus
- Freight Warehousing experience or similar is advantageous but not essential
At New Zealand Post, we know what values we hold and the exciting direction we are taking our business. Alongside the opportunity to work with an outstanding team, our permanent employees enjoy a wide variety of benefits including:
- Access to discounted health insurance plans for you and your family
- Special rates on fantastic holiday home accommodation around New Zealand
- Reduced banking service fees, rates and packages through our partners
- Full use of a Wellness portal to help you lead a long, happy and healthy lifestyle
- An Employee Assistance programme to support you when you need it
We are on an exciting journey of change and continually working towards improving processes to deliver an outstanding service to our customers - join us today!
For more information you can download the job description on NZ Post's Careers website.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.