|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 29 Jun, 3:35 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
Do you want the opportunity to develop and unleash your potential within a reputable transport company?
Well then read on to start your career ...
We have a number of positions available at our Mangere, Auckland site, for Devanners. These roles will require people who are able to work on varying days and hours on a casual, as needed basis, although most shifts will be Monday to Friday from 6.00am to 14.00pm. Wages are paid on a per container basis.
Key experience / requirements:
- Experience in a warehousing role (preferred)
- Experienced Reach Operator (OSH certification) (preferred)
- Double deep experience desirable
- MAF accreditation desirable
- Interpersonal skills - ability to work effectively with and influence others
- Sound Numeracy skills
- Physically fit and able to do the job - unloading of goods.
- Must have reliable transport
As key members of the Warehouse Team, the successful candidates will:
- Unload goods efficiently and safely
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Observe and promote safe practices
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
You will be a team player who is honest, hard-working and reliable, demonstrating enthusiasm and a willingness to learn. You will pride yourself on high standards of health & safety and you will bring a positive attitude to the working environment. Please note that this is a 'hands-on' manual role and some heavy lifting will be required - up to 25 kgs.
Reporting to the Verissimo DC Inwards Goods Manager and interacting with warehouse and transport supervisors, drivers and administration staff will require you to have good communication skills, attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
All enquiries are treated in strict confidence.
You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to apply for this vacancy.
Due to the large number of applicants, we apologise in advance that contact will only be made with candidates to be interviewed.