|Listed||Wed 4 Jul, 4:16 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Utilise your materials administration skills in one of NZ’s largest FMCG companies
- Join a world class operations team in the dairy industry
- Work with iconic New Zealand brands for the smooth operation of inwards goods.
Are you a great organiser and good problem solver?
Our Takanini Materials Warehouse needs someone like you to provide exemplary administration skills to the inwards good materials received at this pivotal Fonterra site!
Working closely with Supervisors, Team Leaders and Store Persons your previous knowledge of inwards goods and use of SAP for receipting will aid adherence to scheduling of inbound movements, providing a solid and trusted source of accuracy around materials on a daily basis ensuring compliance to all supporting processes.
The administrator also works in collaboration with the Material Planners and Warehouse Service Coordinators to maintain inventory accuracy meeting freight and pallet requirements providing consistently high customer service and satisfaction ensuring problems and discrepancies are noted and resolved quickly and positively.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for to springboard your career to the next level, then you need to apply today with Fonterra!
Skills and Experience:
This is a fast paced environment, where no two days are the same and being solutions focused, you will be adept at removing roadblocks to ensure stock receipts and inventory management is maintained so that materials are delivered to our customers’ expectations and regulatory requirements.
Success enablers include …
- Sound knowledge and skills in administration preferably from manufacturing supply chain.
- Previous experience with SAP with emphasis on receipting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy particularly around data input
- Good process knowledge around inventory management being the trusted source of information
- A high level of communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to take things in your stride and adapt to change and needs easily.
- A relevant supply chain qualification would be highly regarded in this role
Come and join our team of highly skilled operators where developing your career in operations and doing a great job is recognised and rewarded.
If this sounds like a place you want to work, apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.