|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 9 Jul, 11:30 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for a permanent FLEET COORDINATOR to help manage the Courier Feet in our Penrose Depot.
Key functions and duties of your role will include:-
- Hands on management of Courier Franchisees
- Driving the Courier Franchisees to not only achieve but exceed set KPI's
- Working as part of a team to maintain warehouse tidiness
- Excellent clear English communication - both oral and written with strong numeracy
- Positive and bright can do attitude and drive
- Personable and tidy presentation, sense of humour, flexible outlook
- Exceptional time management with attention to detail and process driven
- OSH fork hoist certificate and F endorsement licence advantageous
- Strong Heath and Safe advocate
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a fit and energetic person, with great initiative, strong NZ geography knowledge and the ability to operate without supervision. Some heavy lifting is involved, so you must be physically fit. Immediate starts available.
Hours are negotiable.
If you have these skills and a background to succeed in this role, please submit your CV for consideration to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for these positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ visa.