|Company||RX Plastics Ltd|
|Listed||Mon 9 Jul, 5:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
RXP has been engineering smarter plastics solutions for over 30 years. First based out of our head office and manufacturing plants in Ashburton. Then expanding our reach to the North Island, with a manufacturing plant in Hamilton. RXP has a complete range of products to cover multiple requirements from specialist pipe, fittings and tanks to irrigation systems.
Role & Opportunity
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to inspire and lead our small team on our Hamilton site. Reporting to the North Island Operations Manager, the role requires a hands-on self-starter, someone with the ability to motivate others to succeed and deliver. As a genuine leader with good all round people management skills, you will also have the ability to assess, design, implement and manage processes and structures within the warehouse and distribution area, all with the view to continuous improvement and with a progressive attitude towards this function within the business.
Ideally seeking someone with the following:
- Good all round experience of warehouse operations and logistics environments
- People and Process management skills
- Effective communication, leadership skills with the ability to inspire a team
- A Passion and strong understanding of health & safety procedures within a warehouse environment
- Some level of experience with ERP systems coupled with good all round PC skills
- Disciplined, accountable and self-driven with a sense of urgency and a desire to deliver
- A methodical, logical, practical and realistic working style
- Good all round problem solving skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- A team player mentality with a good attitude and flexibility
- Manage and coordinate the warehouse and distribution processes to required standards of quality and time, including picking, loading and documentation management
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations and policies, both internal and external
- Planning and allocation of daily tasks while coordinating detailed stock checks
- In-house training and coaching of staff while managing budgets
- Assisting with projects for the evaluation and development of new equipment and processes
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a highly skilled and professional environment to operate within. You will be working alongside like-minded individuals in a progressive organisation, while driving a critical business function where you will get to see the value of your work in real time.
If this is of any interest then please APPLY NOW and send your CV through for consideration.
Please note that our pre-employment selection process includes a drug & alcohol screening test and criminal (MOJ) check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.