|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 4:19 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Our client is a New Zealand owned company operating throughout the country. They are a business that pride themselves on the product and service they provide to the food industry. They value both their clients and staff who have been an integral part of the businesses success over the years.
We are currently recruiting for a Dispatch Co-Ordinator to join their afternoon shift team. This is a temporary position to start.
- Roster - Tuesday to Saturday
- Hours for Tuesday to Friday (10am to 6.30pm)
- Hours for Saturday (6am to 5pm)
- Chiller/Cool Store work
- Organise return freight
- Assist with freight/product queries from drivers
- Contact customers when required for drivers
- Assist with dispatching orders
- Liaise with drivers regarding delivery runs
- Problem solving
- Health and Safety focused
- Admin tasks
- Previous Warehouse Co-Ordinator experience
- Worked in Chillers/Cool stores before - would be advantageous for this role
- Must be flexible with shift finish times when required.
- Current forklift licence is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver
- Proactive nature
- Reliable transport for work
- Team player
- Pass pre-employment drug test
Are you the person we’re looking for? If so, click the Apply Now button to submit your CV and Cover Letter telling us why you’re the person for the job.
To be considered for this role and any others advertised by Superior Personnel, you must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.