|Company||Programmed Skiled Workforce|
|Pay & Benefits||$25.50/hr|
|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 5:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Your Main Duties Will Include:
- Complete pre/post trip inspections
- Following a run schedule, completing deliveries and pickups of product
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Carry out inspections and deliveries as requested and required
- Attend training and safety meetings where required
Skills and Experience:
- A valid class 2 licence, with at least 3 years driving experience on this licence
- Dangerous Goods Endorsement (or willing to obtain one)
- Previous manual handling experience
- Reliable, hardworking and responsible
- Ability to complete a pre-employment drivers medical
In return you will receive:
- Ongoing work with a good work/life balance
- Great pay rate with opportunities for additional allowances.
- View to permanency for the right applicant
- Working within a well-known national company
Note: Applicants must be physically located in New Zealand and have full working rights and eligibility to work in New Zealand.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.