|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 12 Jul, 6:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Working in our Gough Group Distribution Warehouse, based in Wiri, you will take responsibility for:
- all inwards and outwards goods
- careful checking of inwards goods against delivery packing lists
- ensuring accurate placement of unpacked parts
- identifying parts for packaging and dispatch to customers
- using scanner guns
- entering data into the computer system
- interacting with customers and handling queries
- identifying areas for improvement within the warehouse
- 9.5 hour shifts between 7am-5:30pm Monday to Friday (7-4.30 or 8-5.30).
This role will require a level of customer interaction, in which case you will need to have excellent communication skills and good rapport building skills.
You will also need to have good computer skills- including basic excel.
This is a varied role where you will be required to think on your feet, learn new areas of warehouse operations as you grow in the role, and work in a busy and physical environment.
- Medical insurance
- 6% superannuation
- Fuel discount card
- Staff purchasing privileges
- Career development opportunities
Applications are now open and must be made online.
Please apply online at http://goughgroup.co.nz/careers, or call Carlene, Recruitment Advisor on 03 9832380 for any further enquiries.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.