|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 7:23 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Day, Night and weekend work
- 8 hour shifts
- South Auckland Based
Start working TODAY!!
We are looking for people who are Fit, Strong and reliable for unloading containers for our clients based in South Auckland.
If you're looking for ongoing work with unlimited earning potential , Start working TODAY!! We are looking for people who are strong, fit, reliable and available for unloading containers with our clients based in South Auckland & East Tamaki.
FULL TRAINING will be given, to the right applicant who has a great attitude, strong work ethic and can work efficiently in a team, What you put into this role is what you get out!
Devanning involves checking containers that have arrived from overseas ensuring all products are unloaded and stacked correctly onto pallets as well as the quantities and products are checked against documentation.
You'll need to be fast and diligent at unloading stock, be comfortable with heavy lifting, work well in a team, with the ability to unload loose pallet, demonstrate accurate stock count and be physically fit.
For this job you'll need to have key attributes that will make you successful in this role:
- Physical fitness is key as there is a lot of manual handling and ability to work fast so the next distribution stage can be achieved in the warehouse
- Good team work skills as you'll be all helping each other to get the job done efficiently, the faster you work the more you earn!
- Previous experience in a Warehouse and Distribution Centre is preferable - but we will provide full training and support to get you up to speed
- Own and reliable car, you need to be able to get yourself to and from work.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude towards work, this is a team environment and you all work together to get the job done! Motivation and self drive is key if you want to earn the big bucks! That's right- Uncapped earning potential !
So why wait the job is an immediate start for the right person if you have any friends that are keen to join in bring them along! Call us now on 0800 46 36 75 or apply online with your cv
All applicants will under go pre-employment drug testing have clean criminal history, reliable transport and have current permanent residency or NZ citizenship
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.