|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 11:11 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager this “hands on” position forms a vital part of our team.
To be successful you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
• Previous experience in loading and unloading general freight
- Current forklift
• Previous experience and knowledge of
loading and handling Dangerous Goods
- Basic understanding and respect for
• An enthusiastic can do attitude;
• Available to start immediately.
• Experience within the New Zealand
domestic transport Industry would be
You must be a NZ Resident or Citizen and be able to pass a pre-employment drug test to be eligible for this role.
Due to the large number of applicants, we apologise that contact will only be made with candidates to be interviewed.
The position offers strong career growth opportunities within our dynamic and expanding business.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.